The Division of Engineering Student Services and Advising offers assistance to students in the following areas:
- Formal and Informal Guidance and Counseling Related to
- Academic Advising
- Finding Resources and Opportunities Available to Students within the College
- Assisting Students with Choosing a Major
- Aiding Students in Securing Additional Scholarships
- Help with Engineering and Computer Science Scholarships
- Academic Petitions
- Free Tutoring Arrangements
- Liaison with Student Organizations and Societies
- Time Management Skills and Test Taking Strategies.
Note that the university offers Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS), a caring, confidential service included in the student fees of currently enrolled students.